Christian Counseling Center provides counseling services by licensed and qualified professionals to residents of Cumberland County and the surrounding area, with fees based on family income. The Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, faith-based agency.
Our counseling is…
- Holistic: We address mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
- Non-judgmental: You will be treated with respect. No preaching. We promise!
- Confidential: Your privacy will be guarded.
- Professional: All our counselors are licensed or working toward licensure in their field.
- Christian: Our work with clients reflects our Christian worldview.
- Affordable: Fees are based only on your income and family size.
- Prayerful: We know God is the true source of healing.
The Christian Counseling Center is supported by client fees; private donations; as a mission outreach of these area churches: Christ Lutheran Church, Fairfield Glade Community Church, Fairfield Glade United Methodist Church, First United Methodist Church of Crossville, St. Francis of Assisi Roman Catholic Church, and Westminster Presbyterian Church; and through grants, including grants from United Fund, Baptist Healing Trust, VECustomers Share and Project Hometown Help. We welcome donations from all who desire to support our work.